Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Let's get this blog rolling ...

So whatever. I live on the SouthCoast, specifically in the South End of New Bedford. I enjoy living here, with the beaches and ocean breeze. The sound of seagulls waking me in the morning, or gun shots, same difference, right? ... and of course the bizarre political scene that influences all things SouthCoast.

For an area that constantly complains they are the "dumping ground" for those on Capitol Hill, it amazes me that nothing changes year after year, except the faces of course, and if truth be told, even some of those don't change, like Tony Cabral for example. Why on earth does he get re-elected year after year? So people have something to complain about? Well, I guess it's working then. Carry on.

The SouthCoast acquiesces to defeat before it even begins. Really people, the "whaling days" are over and they are not coming back. I know that might be shocking to some, but it's true. So put your harpoons away. There is no need for them.

I am here to blog daily about all things SouthCoast, to celebrate the rich culture and art scene, to give my point of view on local politics and happenings, and of course to point out all the inane things that happen around here, and there are alot of them.

-SouthCoast Blogger

No comments: